matt's blog

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Brainstorming

Currently, the Bible Study for Persons of Eighth- to Twelfth-Grade Persuasion Which Meets after the Early Mass at Little Flower while the Adults Have their Own Bible Study is in sore need of a new name.

Any suggestions?

11 Comments:

  • Ok, these are my ideas so far:
    SALT (sharing and learning together)
    TLC (teens loving Christ)
    Crossroads
    Impact

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

  • I'm thinking.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

  • I am still thinking too. Jayme, I really like TLC! I had a few random thoughts...which are so random that they probably aren't worth anything. I sometimes wish I was more creative!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

  • In the true spirit of Catholic nerddom, I'll attempt to translate these suggestions into Latin:

    CAP (Communicandi et Accipiendi Pariter)
    AAC (Adulescentes Amandi Christum)
    Quadrivium
    Impulsus

    By Blogger matt, at 1:43 PM  

  • The Upper Room... I don't know... it just kind of sounds cool. ~Charles

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 AM  

  • Upper room=cenaculum.

    By Blogger matt, at 7:20 AM  

  • I like TLC in and of itself, but teens loving Christ sounds a little childish, if you get what I'm saying. I like CAP, but it would be nice if I knew what it meant..... same thing with AAC....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 AM  

  • I like Upper Room - but I like it more in English than in Latin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 PM  

  • Ok...I will put in my 2 cents. Warning: this could be really random, but whatever.
    I thought about "COM" CATHOLICS ON a MISSION". Then I liked Upper Room, then I thought it could sound like a website: Upper Room.com.

    Well that was my randomness...and that's all I could think of, too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 PM  

  • Okay, ignore my previous comment, I had a HUGE blond moment. I like COM, but what mission are we on?? I mean, I know what mission we are on, but others might be a little confuzzled. It sounds like a tv show, Catholic on a Mission.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • I don't know what mission we're on...maybe we could figure that out next!

    Ok...I don't know...it was just the only thing I could think of.

    Rachel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home