matt's blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Making progress

We're nearly done moving into the new house - we just have to move a few leftover things out of the apartment, give it a good cleaning, and then turn in the keys.

We're still waiting on landscaping, a phone line, and a driveway. I don't have any idea when we'll get these done - I'm waiting on other people to get back to me with a timetable.

Then we pretty much get to spend the rest of the summer going to weddings and graduations and hosting Bible studies.

Maybe one of these days I'll start my MBA classes, too - I've been recommended to the Dean of the CBA for admission, which I guess is more of a formality than anything, but the first summer session starts today - hopefully I'll have a chance to meet with an advisor and schedule classes before they're all closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home