All sorts of funness
1. The Vatican Rumor Mill (tm) is still pretty busy churning out news about the expected document allowing for more widespread celebration of the Tridentine Mass. I predict that when this comes, if the rumors are correct, that at least one newspaper will use the phrase "turn back the clock."
2. Jimmy Akin writes an interesting article on the phrase usually rendered in English as "This is my body," which Jesus said at the Last Supper. The article is interesting, but the information in it isn't particularly new to me - I'm mostly amused by its title: That Depends On What The Definition Of "Is" Is.
3. Alicia and Ray are engaged. Yay! I'm a strong supporter of any nearly plan to get married to an Italian.
4. The Encyclopedia of Catholic Social Thought, Social Science, and Social Policy is about to be released. It's a bit too expensive for general consumption, but I mention it because I know one of the editors - Dr. Michael Coulter is a professor at Grove City College. Congrats!
2. Jimmy Akin writes an interesting article on the phrase usually rendered in English as "This is my body," which Jesus said at the Last Supper. The article is interesting, but the information in it isn't particularly new to me - I'm mostly amused by its title: That Depends On What The Definition Of "Is" Is.
3. Alicia and Ray are engaged. Yay! I'm a strong supporter of any nearly plan to get married to an Italian.
4. The Encyclopedia of Catholic Social Thought, Social Science, and Social Policy is about to be released. It's a bit too expensive for general consumption, but I mention it because I know one of the editors - Dr. Michael Coulter is a professor at Grove City College. Congrats!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home